Wednesday, July 15, 2009

INTRODUCTION


INTRODUCTION

` Prophecy Flood Mid-continent Rift System `, By Betty C. Clark


http://www.igsb.uiowa.edu/Browse/rift/mrs_loc1.gif


Yesterday (July 14th, 2009), I started evaluations from my research
files previous in 1995. Which were about Pipestone, Minnesota,
and some type of excessive rain water descriptive `warning`. ( review the
`Pipestone` blog, for full details )



At 09:52 a.m., I posted at the forum called : Christian-forum.net

. . . a topic I titled, " . . . Northern Minnesota And Canada
By Glaciers . . ., Biblical flooding . . . ~the future prophecy for earth~ "



These reviews of the message by Holy Spirit I was given
August 13th, 1995, helped to unlock my new discovery of
a term called, ' The Midcontinent Rift System '.

Since I am a laymen researcher and not a geological expert,
I have depended upon whatever the Holy Spirit pointed my nose
at. These are the confirmations, I am sharing . . . .

This rift system's geography is related to the flooding prophecy
in the Book of Revelations ( The Dragon Casts a Flood after the Woman: Revelation 12:13-17 (KJV)

It is my sincere belief that since 1995, my intuitive drawing of a map of Pipestone, Minnesota, with special notes of Iowa and Missouri, relate
to why the message included, the missing geography of Mexico :

(August 13th, 1995, message)
http://pipestoneamerindiansfromisrael.blogspot.com/

(quote)
Thom Samuel Jones advance to the Border area where is Mexico my Scurry one . . .




I would like the reader to take a moment to review the following
wikipedia excerpt, about the geography areas called, ` The
Midcontinent Rift System ` :

Ontario, Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska and Kansas


These areas will repeat the same parallel tear in the continent that allowed lava ( pre-historic era ) to reach the surface of the earth and accumulate
in the rift valley as basalt. Which will result in a future Biblical style flooding
in this rift/tear section.

This fault line of demarcation is in the center of the North American
continent. After my message about both the Michigan and Wisconsin area
Monday, February 9th, 2009, called, `Michigan's White Garden
With Moose` . . . I started seeing a geography link to the former
Minnesota and Iowa map message from 1995.

(February 9th, 2009, message)
http://michiganswhitegardenwithmoose.blogspot.com/


After the reader reviews the following wikipedia geography excerpt,
you may still be interested in the research I have gathered to support the
conjecture called, ` Prophecy Flood Mid-continent Rift System ` ?


Blessings,

Betty C. Clark



EXCERPT
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midcontinent_Rift_System
The Midcontinent Rift System (MRS) or Keweenawan Rift is a 2,000 km (1,243 mi) long geological rift in the center of the North American continent and south-central part of the North American plate. It formed when the continent's core, the North American craton, began to split apart during the Mesoproterozoic era of the Precambrian, about 1.1 billion years ago. The rift failed, leaving behind thick layers of rock that are exposed in its northern reaches, but buried beneath later sedimentary formations along most of its western and eastern arms.

Those arms meet at Lake Superior, which is contained within the rift valley. The lake's north shore (illustration) in Ontario and Minnesota defines the northern arc of the rift. From the lake, the rift's eastern arm trends south to central lower Michigan. The western arm runs from Lake Superior southwest through portions of Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, and Nebraska to northeastern Kansas.[1]

------------------------------------------------------
ALL THE FOLLOWING DETAILS, ADDED : MARCH 1ST, 2010 :
------------------------------------------------------




(re) Earthquake/flooding (re) MPLS/St Paul, MN/Mississippi River

[link to read SongBird's dream]
http://prophecyfloodmid-continentriftsystem.blogspot.com/2009/07/introduction.html#comments

carrodar said...
Hi Betty

I've read through a number of your interesting articles so don't want to reference them all. I would like to tell you I am a christian and used to support a ministry years back called Mission To Children, perhaps you heard of it. J.D. Carlson ran it and it was in CA. Now, he was originally from the Midwest and had relatives here in MN so would come to visit once a year. He called us one time when he was in town to thank us for supporting the ministry. He was a very humble man. He told me on the phone that he had a vision the Lord gave him about a terrible earthquake running up the MS river than would cause terrible upheavel and destruction in the MPLS/St Paul area. I listened in fascination for some time earlier I had a dream, perhaps a vision in a dream you might say, in which I saw this terrible earthquake come straight up the Mississippi shaking the entire Twin Cities area. I saw massive flooding that overran the Twin Cities and flooded it, buildings damaged and destroyed, fires everywhere in the city from the unheavel and the roads in awful shape. 35W was utterly gone, having been so damaged it was impassable. We were forced to go up the flooded river by boat in order to rejoin with relatives in the northern half of MN. It was a terrible dream because I had to leave my husband behind and go up by myself.

We live in a Twin Cities suburb. Only a few years ago I was standing in my backyard and felt a significant rumbling beneath my feet. Now I had lived in S. CA long enough to know what that feels like. This was a tremblor. It only went on a few seconds but it took me by surprise. I told my husband and he said maybe it was gas lines under the ground but where I was standing were NO LINES of any type. [dream from the 1980's] February 26, 2010 5:27 PM



Dear Songbird :

(re) Earthquake/flooding (re) MPLS/St Paul, MN/Mississippi River
The message of August 13th, 1995, about Pipestone, MN . . .


http://www.igsb.uiowa.edu/Browse/rift/mrs_loc1.gif

http://prophecyfloodmid-continentriftsystem.blogspot.com/

INTRODUCTION
PIPESTONE Midcontinent Rift System
SCIENCE OF THE RIFT
BIBLICAL FLOOD DATA
MINNESOTA IOWA MESSAGE
KANSAS PIPESTONE
IOWA RIFT SYSTEM
MICHIGAN WISCONSIN MESSAGE
DRAGON FLOODING CODE
LEY LINES ARE CIRCLE OF LATITUDE SIGN POST
~GREAT GLOBAL RIFT~ Oceans of World hold key


The map I drew from the waking vision (August 13, 1995), was based
on the Pipestone, Minnesota area. I drew a pathway of the water pouring
down through the State of Minnesota (Pipestone, being a key geography
point), raining into the State of Iowa and Missouri, with the following research
facts I've located, based upon the details I wrote on the map. The map reveals
the rift system, fault lines, that are part of the Mid-Continent Rift System. And
specific areas will be flooded with these excessive rains and flooding's, which
clearly are denoted on the original map diagram : ( see item 1 - 8 ) . . .


(item 1)
The Great Pipestone Quarries of Minnesota have been a special place
or sacred site for American Indian Tribal people for over 1,000 years. Many
nations of people came to these quarries; including the Sac-Fox, Otto,
Mandan, Kiowa, Hidatsa, Dakota, Lakota, Cheyenne and Ojibwa as well
as many other Native American tribes.

(item 2)
The Rock Island Railroad Depot, built in 1890, is Pipestone's only remaining
depot. In Pipestone's heyday, there were four rail lines going into the city.

(item 3)
Pipestone reservation, called " Upper Sioux Community ".

(item 4)
The Chippewa National Forest.

(item 5)
The fishing area of Northern Iowa River Greenbelt.

(item 6)
The State of Missouri.

(item 7)
The border area of `Mexico, Missouri` is missing, rain coming downward from Iowa.

(item 8)
http://pipestoneamerindiansfromisrael.blogspot.com/


(map diagram below, to illustrate, rain/flooding
coming downward from `Pipestone, Minnesota`,
into `Northern Iowa River Greenbelt` and downward
into `Mexico, Missouri`) :


http://bob.milius.com/maps/2007_Tennessee/05-JUN-07.jpg


By July 14th, 2009, after several messages related to the Great Lakes
Area, and the specific State of Michigan, I was enlightened by the
Holy Spirit, about all these continuances of geography details, related to :

` The Mid-Continent Rift System ` :

Ontario, Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska and Kansas


So the excessive rain/flooding zones, have been a cyclic parallel for me to get the message right, and to understand from G-d, how all these visions, dreams and messages are revealing aspects of the Great World Earthquake, related to the fault line shifting's of the rift systems, in Biblical prophecy terms.

My journey from August 13, 1995 (Pipestone Map), until July 14, 2009 (Mid-Continent Rift System Map) . . . is almost a 14 year span of learning, listening and holding to faith, that one day all these things would become a complete picture of understanding. And it has . . . Praise His Holy Name (IHVH) :



From and including: Sunday, August 13, 1995
To and including: Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It is 5085 days from the start date to the end date, end date included

Or 13 years, 11 months, 2 days including the end date

Alternative time units
5085 days can be converted to one of these units:
439,344,000 seconds
7,322,400 minutes
122,040 hours
726 weeks (rounded down)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Commentary to SONGBIRD
To: Bclarkgemetria@aol.com
Sent: 2/26/2010 10:51:11 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: (re) Earthquake/flooding (re) MPLS/St Paul, MN/Mississippi River



Betty, please feel free to pass along the email to your friend in MN or anything else that you think would be helpful.




---------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: COMMENTARY TO SONGBIRD
To: Bclarkgemetria@aol.com
Sent: 2/25/2010 5:32:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: (re) Earthquake/flooding (re) MPLS/St Paul, MN/Mississippi River



Yes, thank you, Betty. It seems like the Spirit is sending a consistent message to the faithful everywhere. Time's getting close, Betty. I hope your correspondant has her 72-hour bag packed and other supplies as the Spirit directs her. We are sent these dreams for a reason. First they confirm the power of G-d in our universe, and secondly they provide information needed by the faithful to prepare. Please tell her that others have had this dream and she needs to prepare ... including physical preparation as well as spiritual. She needs a quality first aid kit, stored water, MRE or MountainHouse freeze dried foods, a backpack, sleeping bag, etc. Tell her she'll be in my prayers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: COMMENTARY TO SONGBIRD
To: Bclarkgemetria@aol.com
Sent: 2/26/2010 9:27:55 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: (re) Earthquake/flooding (re) MPLS/St Paul, MN/Mississippi River


Dear Betty,

My little voice kept nagging, so I went back and reviewed our previous discussion on this whole topic, including a graphic (or two?) I think I sent you. ______ was the source of the original data, if you remember. As we have discussed before, from the Great Lakes Region south to the Gulf will not be a safe place to live, maybe several hundred miles east and west of the Mississippi River as the Great Lakes themselves empty down the Mississippi Valley.

Some prophecies of this flooding have been published publicly (LDS prophecies of the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries are the ones I am most familiar with). The end result will be nothing left in parts of Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, Arkansas, etc. ... No buildings, no animals, no trees, no people ... not even much debris. ____ has seen this as well.

In addition to my encouragement to get her "stuff" together (72 hour pack, etc), I now encourage your correspondant to pray for guidance regarding when to evacuate the area entirely and where to go. Based on her dream, she expects to be where she is for the great earthquake that hits the Mississippi Valley, and she journeys upriver by boat afterwards. The flood follows, but I don't think anyone knows the exact timing. Surely Father has sent her this vision as a warning. She should pray for additional personal guidance in these matters. She needs to know how Father wants her to respond.

We should all pray for additional personal guidance in these matters. We all need to know how Father wants us to respond.

in Christ's love ...

2 comments:

  1. I am very fascinated by this "Rift" system. I had a vision while praying a few years ago. The Lord told me He would create a "R I F T" in California. I knew the word was important, and I should keep that word in my warning messages.

    So, I was interested to see your blog.

    The YT video I made about the message is here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WCORjkgje8

    My blog is about the gift of dreaming. It is here:
    http://dreamtraining.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betty

    I've read through a number of your interesting articles so don't want to reference them all. I would like to tell you I am a christian and used to support a ministry years back called Mission To Children, perhaps you heard of it. J.D. Carlson ran it and it was in CA. Now, he was originally from the Midwest and had relatives here in MN so would come to visit once a year. He called us one time when he was in town to thank us for supporting the ministry. He was a very humble man. He told me on the phone that he had a vision the Lord gave him about a terrible earthquake running up the MS river than would cause terrible upheavel and destruction in the MPLS/St Paul area. I listened in fascination for some time earlier I had a dream, perhaps a vision in a dream you might say, in which I saw this terrible earthquake come straight up the Mississippi shaking the entire Twin Cities area. I saw massive flooding that overran the Twin Cities and flooded it, buildings damaged and destroyed, fires everywhere in the city from the unheavel and the roads in awful shape. 35W was utterly gone, having been so damaged it was impassable. We were forced to go up the flooded river by boat in order to rejoin with relatives in the northern half of MN. It was a terrible dream because I had to leave my husband behind and go up by myself.

    We live in a Twin Cities suburb. Only a few years ago I was standing in my backyard and felt a significant rumbling beneath my feet. Now I had lived in S. CA long enough to know what that feels like. This was a tremblor. It only went on a few seconds but it took me by surprise. I told my husband and he said maybe it was gas lines under the ground but where I was standing were NO LINES of any type. [dream from the 1980's]

    ReplyDelete

Followers